Greetings Insurgents! This article will cover some of the key details of the ongoing 3xcaliSwap Incentivized Testnet.
Gated testnet Recap Cycle 1 + 2
Thank you so much to everyone who has participated in the first 2 cycles of our closed testnet.
The first cycle was closed to early Insurgents who had actively participated in our early community endeavors.
The second cycle we opened 3xcaliSwap for the first 369 users to submit their wallet addresses to be whitelisted.
We would once again like to thank our community for working hard and fast with us on participating in the testnet thus far. Our goal will always be to deliver a secure product, which delights our users; from the very start, user experience has been very important to us for building our product. We have been able to work with our community to fix some reported issues on the frontend and optimize the user experience. Our Dev Team as usual has been hard at work, fixing and optimizing the product based on your feedback as well as working on new features ready for mainnet.
Features still to come:
With that being said, the team is excited to start cycle 3, as we inch closer to our mainnet launch.
Known Issues List from Cycle 2:
Check our public known issues list to keep track of your submissions and our ongoing tickets.
Testnet Cycle 3 - Open the Gates.
We welcome anyone to participate in our open to all Cycle 3!
The gates are now open to any user who wishes to test our product on Arbitrum Goerli Testnet.
How to participate?
- Navigate to: https://testnet.3xcalibur.com/
- Play around with the Dapp and report any bugs in our Discord.
Take a look at our guides if you are stuck:
Contract severity channels are for bugs which are related to the contracts (backend) only, not front-end issues (UI/UX).
- All reporting will be done in the 3xcalibur Discord Server.
- There will be 5 channels in a category that will be labeled "#3xcaliSwap-testnet" these channels will be:-
- #contract-low-severity: low severity bugs
- #contract-medium-severity: medium severity bugs
- #contract-critical-severity: critical severity
- #uiux-bugs: UI/UX related bugs
- #testnet-general: general testnet feedback
- To submit a bug, navigate to the Testnet HQ Category in our Discord. Choose a severity channel for the bug, click on "Submit Bug".
2. Fill out the form.
3. After you have submitted a form. A private channel with you and the team will be opened up for your 'ticket' / bug submission. Here, we will manage the bug report and potential bounty.
Getting Testnet ETH
Use one of the following faucets to get Ethereum Goerli Testnet ETH, then bridge to Arbitrum Goerli.
- https://goerlifaucet.com/, the most reliable (requires an Alchemy account).
Drip directly on Arbitrum Goerli using https://developer.offchainlabs.com/getting-started-users#get-some-native-currenc (Nitro Goerli Rollup).
Testnet ERC20 Tokens Faucet: https://testnet.3xcalibur.com/faucet
🗡 ABOUT 3XCALIBUR
The 3xcalibur Protocol is a permissionless, liquidationless, oracleless liquidity marketplace, powered by Tri-AMM architecture to facilitate stableswaps, variable swaps and borrowing/lending.
The Tri-AMM architecture makes 3xcalibur a highly-capable and modular automated market maker.
📱REBEL WITH US
Follow our official social media accounts and visit our website to stay up to date with everything 3xcalibur.
THE $XCAL TOKEN IS NOT ON THE MARKET YET!
Be careful of fake Telegram groups, Discord servers and Twitter accounts trying to impersonate 3xcalibur. Only use our official links and make sure to crosscheck.